E-Way Bill : A primer
The much discussed e-way bill regulations are slated to go live on the 1st of February 2018. While the IT infrastructure leaves a lot to be desired, it is still imperative that businesses prepare and comply with e-way bill regulations.
To help you comply we have compiled an e-book on E-way bills addressing :
- What is an E-Way Bill?
- Implementation of E-way bill
- Generation of E-way bill
- How to generate an E-Way Bill?
- Who should generate an E-Way Bill?
- Validity Of E-Way Bill
- Acceptance/ Rejection of E-Way Bill
- Cancellation of E-way bill
- Documents for movement of goods
- Verification of Documents & Conveyances
- Consequences of non-compliance of E-way bill provisions
You can download your copy here
Comments are closed.